Monday, July 19, 2010

Recently...

Recently
really
really
really
quite
BAD LUCK....!!!!
today
sick jor...
whole day din go school
feel guilty...
but
when the moment i was sick
i realize something...
which is...
my friends...
their response really make me quite disappointed...
maybe is my false...
haiz...
cat..
thx...
u are the only one really concern when i am sick..
really love u
luckily juz now gt chat v u..
abo
i really can't tahan jor...
when chat v u
i cry...
god bless me
tat i have u as my beloved sister
love u
really love u
u
juz like my family
when i am emo
u are the one always beside me..
THX...!!!!
i promise,
when u in trouble
i will try my best
help u..
dun worry..
ur problem can be settle..
begin from now
i will try the best when do everything
我会让看清我的人跌破眼镜
等着看吧
总有一天
你们会因为曾经看轻我而后悔
。。。
。。。
。。。
。。。
拭目以待...!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment